BE part of the Khala collective
Digital and Social Media Specialist (m/w/d)
Khala is more than just another fair fashion label. Since 2017 tailors have been producing stylish clothing and accessories at our studio in Lilongwe. Fashion is the means to make a difference. Khala sets an example for the appreciation of the craftsmanship behind clothing and the necessity of fair and humane working conditions what we ensure at Khala.
In order to boost sales in Europe, we are now looking for a digital and social media specialist to improve our online presence.
- Design, plan and develop the digital marketing and social media strategy
- Assist in the organizing of promotional tactics and digital campaigns.
- Responsible for content on Instagram and Facebook
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website.
- Use appropriate analytical tools to optimize the online experience
- SEO planning and optimization
Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary education in Marketing or Computer Sciencepreferable; however, practical experience can be regarded equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to prioritize
- Affinity to fashion and aesthetics
- Working within a young and vibrant environment
- Experiencing a broad perspective on entrepreneurship
- High personal and professional growth opportunity
- Being part of an inspiring and creative collective
- Creative freedom and flexibility